Events in the French alps - The resort of Combloux, Megeve's little brother, has done a lot of growing up..14 June 2017
For a long time the resort of Combloux was known as nearby Megeve's sleepy little brother and the only thing Combloux had bragging rights over its neighbour was its fantastic uninterrupted views of the majestic Mont-Blanc.
However, things have now changed. This once sleepy alpine resort is now brimming with activities including music and food festivals along with skiing, running and mountain biking races. Barely a few weeks go by when there isn't something happening, as you will see from 2013's remaining calendar of activities . And these are just a selection of what is happening in this popular alpine resort.
- 16th Jun La Comblorane – the 17 year old event combining a variety of uphill distances for runners and walkers
- 6th - 7th Jul MB Race – the international MB event world renowned as the most difficult on the plant
- 14th Jul La VTT Mont-Blanc – organised mountain biking around the formidable Mont-Blanc
- 6th - 14th Jul MB Week – an entire week of mountain biking celebrations, competitions and festivities
- 3rd Aug Blues Festival – a celebration of all things Blues, with music from AWEK
- 19th - 23rd Aug Ranonnez! – 7 days of professional guided hikes around the beautiful mountains
- 22nd - 28th Dec En Fete Noel – Combloux’s historic and popular Christmas fair
For further information on Comloux's fantastic range of events and activities visit www.combloux.com