Lisbon property and taxation seminar13 October
To further spread our knowledge about Lisbon's thriving property market, we're opening the doors to our London Headquarters on October 17th to welcome you to take an under-the-skin look at why investors are flocking to the Portuguese capital.
Founder of Athena Advisers, Roman Carel will reveal how Lisbon has become one of Europe's fastest growing property markets and explain its successful Non-Habitual Residence programme, which offers 0% on worldwide income. Joining him will be Patrick Dewerbe, one of Portugal's most renowned tax specialists, and Arthur Moreno, a leading developer who has helped to regenerate the capital.
Join us on October 17th for drinks from 6.30pm and the seminar from 7pm where you will learn about the following:
- Insight into one of Europe’s fast growing property markets
- How to benefit from Portugal’s tax-friendly NHR scheme
- Where short or long-term rental properties work best
- Unique access to exclusive new property launched in the capital
- Meeting the people at the forefront of this exciting market
To secure your place, simply contact us here.